Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Walk....

So yesterday night, I walked for a mile because I said I was going to get up early and go to the training. Well turns out that I feel asleep and woke up around 4am. Then slept another hour. I was wakened by a phone call. It was my aunt wishing my dad and I a Happy B-Day. Whoopee!

I feel asleep until 8:45am....a little too late for the training. Whelp! I took my happy butt to the gym and walked 3.20 miles on the treadmill and escalated the inclination from 0, 1.5, 2, and up to 3, then i declined so it wouldn't be a drastic change once I was finished. Guess what?! I felt good!

Then I got home because I was hungry. So I made my veggie burger w/ wheat bread, lettuce, mustard, and light mayo. With my broccoli slaw (bought at Trader Joe's) and some lemon on top and a dash of salt....lol...dash! I know I am a dork!

So I am going to wait until 4:30pm to have dinner w/ my family at Chili's (song comes to mind) and celebrate my 20th b-day (really turning 25, but in denial). Probably just chill at home or go rent some movies from Hollywood Videos, maybe rent the inconvenient truth, who knows....

I'll keep you posted w/ what is going on as it develops...yay!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

you're even eating healthy! wow!!! good for you girlie girl!!!